- Preferred Stock ETF Dodges High-Yield Mania
- U.S. Economy Edges Closer to Recession
- The Strange Truth About Selling in May
- Currency-Hedged ETFs Are 2015’s Hottest Trend
- Dare to Be a Different Dividend Investor
- How to Prepare for the Incubator Invasion
- Concerning My Brand-New Alpha Alert…
- He Turned a “Loan” From Mom Into Millions…
- The Michelangelo of Penny Stocks…
- Warning: This Stock Is Behaving Irrationally…
- Behold the Power of the Short Squeeze…
- My Secret File on Penny Stocks…
- Penny Stock Engulfed By Powerful Market Forces
- An Added Bonus to Your Subscription…
- Concerning Your Brand-New ALPHA ALERT…
By Alan Gula - May 21, 2015
The "reach for yield" phenomenon has gotten out of hand, but one unloved asset can still provide both yield and security.
By Alan Gula - May 18, 2015
If economists had a hard time spotting the Great Recession in real time, then this next recession is going to be completely unanticipated.
By Alan Gula - May 6, 2015
After putting the old market adage “sell in May and go away” to the test, we conclude that this is a real market anomaly.
By Alan Gula - Apr 29, 2015
Currency-hedged ETFs are the hottest trend of 2015, but by holding them, you may actually be unhedging your portfolio…
By Alan Gula - Apr 22, 2015
Most dividend investors overlook the magnitude of a firm’s dividend growth, but this powerful metric can lead to success.
By Alan Gula - Apr 8, 2015
The real estate crowdfunding trend is exciting, but given where we are in the credit cycle, there are growing risks.