- Bond Market Upheaval Is Upon Us
- Canada Slides Into Recession
- Tobacco Stocks Too Expensive to Provide Safety
- Fed Creating Dividend-Stock Valuation Extreme
- Bad Breadth Portends Stock Market Correction
- Time to Hold the Government Accountable
- The Stock Market’s Greatest Truth
- Part II of My Exclusive Interview With Jim Rogers…
- Don’t Get Comfortable, More Violence Is Brewing
- Did You Get Blindsided by Netflix?
- This Race Has Major Moneymaking Implications…
- New Addition to the Penny Cap Index…
- Concerning Your Brand-New Alpha Alert…
- Apple’s No. 1 Buyout Target…
- Google’s No. 1 Buyout Target…
By Alan Gula - Jul 24, 2015
Today, most people believe interest rates have nowhere to go but up, but they’re missing the real bond market message.
By Alan Gula - Jul 20, 2015
Canada is in a recession, and financials are a “Sell.” If you’re investing in Canadian high-yield plays, they’d better be safe.
By Alan Gula - Jul 10, 2015
Tobacco stocks – though they may still be defensive – no longer provide investors with the safety they’re looking for.
By Alan Gula - Jun 19, 2015
Once again, the Fed decided to coddle the market, and now incessant easy-money policies have created massive distortions.
By Alan Gula - Jun 9, 2015
As they did last September, a number of warning signs have emerged that could indicate an imminent market correction.
By Alan Gula - May 29, 2015
We should never blindly buy Dividend Aristocrats without doing any research. Clorox and Colgate-Palmolive demonstrate why.