- Negative-Yielding Bonds Proliferate
- Stock Market Volatility Sends 2007-Like Warning
- Dangerous Yield: Canadian Banks
- Cheap Dividend Growth Stocks for 2015
- 2014 Financial Market Year in Review
- The Healthcare Apocalypse…
- Stevia Revolution Generates New Opportunity
- Latest Opportunity Now Sweeter Than Ever
- Tobacco Farmers Are Killing Their Crops (on purpose)…
- The Best-Kept Health Secret in the Western World
- A Change to Your Subscription…
- Disrupting a $70-Billion Industry…
- FDA Drug Approval Mints Overnight Billionaire…
- Dividend Payout Coming Soon…
- Investment Thesis Pays Off
By Alan Gula - Jan 28, 2015
As the ECB begins buying European government bonds, investors should avoid several funds with French and German exposure.
By Alan Gula - Jan 21, 2015
Rising realized volatility is the second major warning sign that the market is forming an important peak. Be cautious.
By Alan Gula - Jan 14, 2015
Canadian banks are in trouble right now, as commodities prices are plunging at the same time the housing bubble peaks.
By Alan Gula - Jan 8, 2015
As the energy bust continues, investors should begin to realize that dividend growth, not yield, is the key to success.
By Alan Gula - Jan 2, 2015
Bitcoin may have been 2014’s biggest loser, but how did other financial assets and investments fare this past year?
By Alan Gula - Dec 19, 2014
Take off your rosy glasses, and get ready for this sobering 2015 economic outlook. Significant risks to the downside loom.