- Fed Creating Dividend-Stock Valuation Extreme
- Bad Breadth Portends Stock Market Correction
- Discovering Dividend Growth Among Consumer Staples
- Preferred Stock ETF Dodges High-Yield Mania
- U.S. Economy Edges Closer to Recession
- Apple’s No. 1 Buyout Target…
- Google’s No. 1 Buyout Target…
- Tonight Scares the Sh*t out of Me…
- Wall Street’s Secret Genocide…
- Microsoft’s #1 Buyout Target…
- Three Cash-Rich Companies Ready to Deal…
- Flush With Cash, Now What?
- Bing, Bam, Boom Goes This Stock…
- It’s a Brave New World…
- Today’s Bombshell Hit as Expected…
By Alan Gula - Jun 19, 2015
Once again, the Fed decided to coddle the market, and now incessant easy-money policies have created massive distortions.
By Alan Gula - Jun 9, 2015
As they did last September, a number of warning signs have emerged that could indicate an imminent market correction.
By Alan Gula - May 29, 2015
We should never blindly buy Dividend Aristocrats without doing any research. Clorox and Colgate-Palmolive demonstrate why.
By Alan Gula - May 21, 2015
The "reach for yield" phenomenon has gotten out of hand, but one unloved asset can still provide both yield and security.
By Alan Gula - May 18, 2015
If economists had a hard time spotting the Great Recession in real time, then this next recession is going to be completely unanticipated.
By Alan Gula - May 6, 2015
After putting the old market adage “sell in May and go away” to the test, we conclude that this is a real market anomaly.