- The Flash Crash of 2015
- Making Sense of China’s Currency Devaluation
- Post-Crisis Returns Atrophy Without QE Injections
- Enhance Your Utility Sector Returns
- Bond Market Upheaval Is Upon Us
- Two “Cluster Buying” Opportunities Just Hit…
- Did Insiders Foreshadow Monday’s Crash?
- A Clever Way to Spy on Insiders
- Insiders Trigger a 137% Gain in Four Hours
- Which Insiders Are Locked and Loaded?
- Warren Buffett’s Favorite Market Indicator
- Should You Really Own the Dollar?
- Be Aware, Be Prepared
- Time to Hold the Government Accountable
- The Stock Market’s Greatest Truth
By Alan Gula - Aug 26, 2015
The morning of Monday, August 24 saw one of the most chaotic stock market events in years. Here’s what happened.
By Alan Gula - Aug 14, 2015
China’s yuan devaluation sent shockwaves through the market – but if you’re using the right strategy, you didn’t get burned.
By Alan Gula - Aug 7, 2015
By analyzing the S&P 500 during and after the Fed’s quantitative easing efforts, we see that QE clearly pumps up returns.
By Alan Gula - Aug 3, 2015
The latest data shows anemic economic growth, meaning relatively cheap utilities could be attractive investments right now.
By Alan Gula - Jul 24, 2015
Today, most people believe interest rates have nowhere to go but up, but they’re missing the real bond market message.
By Alan Gula - Jul 20, 2015
Canada is in a recession, and financials are a “Sell.” If you’re investing in Canadian high-yield plays, they’d better be safe.